WLMG are looking to recruit Sales Executives for our busy Kia and MG dealership in Eastcote. So if you're enthusiastic, confident and motivated to succeed, you'll find a sales career that works for you.
About the role
As a WLMG Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for handling sales enquiries – whether via the internet, telephone or in person – with enthusiasm, confidence and purpose.
As well as stellar selling skills, the focus is always on giving customers the best possible experience, so professionalism and integrity are essential. You should also be able to spy a sales opportunity a mile away, and have the resilience and drive to succeed in a target-based environment.
No experience? No problem. We’ll consider candidates with or without a history in sales, and we’ll give you full training and support to help you make a success of the role. If you genuinely enjoy exceeding customer expectations and creating positive results, this job will be a perfect fit.
- Selling our incredible range of new and used cars with enthusiasm and dedication in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicating effectively with others to ensure delivery deadlines are met and promises delivered.
- Maintaining customer records and staying in touch with existing clients to ensure a great aftersales experience.
- Managing your customer database to create new opportunities and ensure existing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining great standards in the showroom, including point of sale and photography for our website.
- Creating and sending customised video presentations to potential customers, to highlight the features and benefits of their chosen car.
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant with Finance Conduct Authority legislation.
- Learning key specifications of vehicles in stock.
- You’ll be highly organised, and confident managing your duties to make sure all our customers are looked after to the highest level.
- Strong attention to detail – you’ll be able to get things right first time for our customers.
- A positive attitude and the drive to achieve targets.
- A full driving licence, held for a minimum of one year.
- A professional and friendly manner, with a great telephone manner.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
- The ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Computer literacy.
Reference ID: SE/EC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent